The ifa as an employer
Intercultural, value-oriented, peace-promoting – the ifa is a global institution based in Stuttgart and Berlin. It is the oldest German mediator organisation and is supported by the Federal Foreign Office, the State of Baden-Württemberg and the city of Stuttgart. The ifa is organised under private law and therefore a private employer.
What does the ifa offer as an employer?
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin or Stuttgart
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours (flexitime, part-time)
- A work environment and meaningful content
- A pleasant collegial working atmosphere
- Interesting and extensive training opportunities
- Employer-funded pension scheme