Values – Culture – Peace: Make a difference around the world with ifa in Stuttgart and Berlin.
The Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen e.V. (ifa) promotes a peaceful and enriching coexistence between people and cultures worldwide. It supports artistic and cultural exchange in exhibition, dialogue and conference programmes, supports civil societies and acts as a centre of excellence for international cultural relations. ifa is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office, the state of Baden-Württemberg and the state capital, Stuttgart. It has built a strong global network and focuses on developing long-term partnerships. We currently employ 160 people at our offices in Stuttgart and Berlin.
What does ifa offer as an employer?
• An attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin or Stuttgart
• Flexible and family-friendly working hours (flexitime, part-time)
• A work environment and meaningful content
• A pleasant collegial working atmosphere
• Interesting and extensive training opportunities
• Employer-funded pension scheme