Cultural Contact Point Germany
The Cultural Contact Point Germany was set up in 1998 by the German Council of Culture in cooperation with the German Society for Cultural Policy. Since 2004 the German Society for Cultural Policy is the organising institution in charge of the Cultural Contact Point Germany.
Cultural Contact Points were set up in all European countries participating in the CULTURE 2007-2013 Programme (to date numbering 37) issued by the EU in order to provide information to artists and cultural organisations on a national level. Moreover the Cultural Contact Point Germany operates as an information center on all measures/programmes in the field of the European Union's cultural support.
In detail consulting and information services of the CCP Germany comprise:
the website of CCP (in German):
- objectives and eligibility requirements of the Programme Culture (2007 - 2013)
- current information and practical hints to applicants, alternative facilities of cultural support
- separate programme announcements, cultural fonds & foundations in Germany and Europe
- links to cultural institutions and networks within Germany and the European Union
- information about the European Union's current cultural policy and measures of cultural support.
the periodic online-newsletter (in German):
- announcements of programmes of cultural support
- current news and information on the European Union's cultural policy and cultural support
- seminars and workshops on the European Union's cultural support
individual consultation by phone or e-mail on all issues concerning the CULTURE-Programme (2007-2013):
- application modalities
- assessment of the eligibility for funding of project proposals
- checking of application forms on completeness and plausibility
- information on potential alternatives of cultural support
consultation on national or EU-level:
- compiling expertise for the Federal Republic, the seperate Federal States of Germany and the European Union.