ConAct – Coordination Centre for German-Israeli Youth Exchange
The coordination centre ConAct is an institution of the Federal Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women and Youth and perceives as a service and information centre in the field of youth contacts between Germany and Israel. It aims to link information about planning and financing of German-Israeli youth meetings as well as to organise projects for advancement and reflection of the German-Israeli youth exchange.
The activities of ConAct contains:
- assistance at planning and realisation of German-Israeli youth exchange
- information about promotion of German-Israeli youth meetings by funds of the Federal Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women and Youth
- mentoring in the search of additional financing possibilities of meetings
- medium of contacts between partners of the youth exchange in Germany and Israel
- organisation of symposia and gathering of youth leaders in order to exchange experiences
- consideration of advancement for the German-Israeli meetings
ConAct offers contact and address lists about organisations engaging in the youth exchange and presents information brochures for the scheduling German-Israeli youth meetings. The main focus is on the cooperation with responsibilities in the extracurricular youth work.