- Sneezing etiquette (sneeze and cough only into the crook of your arm)
- Avoid shaking hands / giving hugs
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m
- Mandatory face and nose covering in the building
- Washing / disinfecting hands (a disinfectant of at least “limited virucidal” strength will be provided)
- Stay home if you are ill and get well!
In order to trace possible chains of infection, all participating trade and service providers and their employees will be registered electronically. All relevant private contact details (first and last name, full address, telephone number, e-mail address, as appropriate), time of attendance and, as appropriate, ticket number (Section 3 Paragraphs 1 and 2 of the SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance) are recorded / documented and will be made available exclusively to the health authorities if there is a justified need (in compliance with data protection). Consent to data storage must be obtained in each case (in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR).