zivik Funding procedure - Submitting an application
Monitoring of effects - movie Manual
Already in the planning phase of a project, the question of desired effects and thus the relevance of a project is raised. First impact measures and their continuous examination should be established in this very phase. The thus created structure serves both as orientation and for later assessment. zivik's approach is to accompany projects throughout their cycle and to put the context of a conflict and its influential key actors into the foreground. This has motivated zivik to develop the movie Manual as a tool to monitor the effects of peace-building projects. At the same time, this establishes a sound footing for zivik's funding practice.
Submitting your application
- Please contact us via e-mail at zivik(at)ifa.de before preparing and submitting an application.
- Please send your application via e-mail to zivik(at)ifa.de and – upon request – the hard copy together with all enclosures, signed, stamped and dated by mail to Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen, Förderprogramm zivik, Linienstr. 139/140, 10115 Berlin, Germany.
- Please use our Application form (DOCX), the Chart for project planning (DOCX) and the Financial plan (XLSX).
- Take note of the background information given with the introduction to our movie manual. You will find the movie manual in full length here.
- Please observe the provisions of the Federal Budget Code (BHO) when preparing your financial plan.
- By signing the Application form you declare your agreement, that ifa may save your data and may forward information to the responsible audit bodies.