Norway Foreign Cultural Policy
Responsibility for international cultural cooperation by the Kingdom of Norway lies with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Culture and Religion.
The "Department of Cultural Relations, Public Diplomacy and Protocol" at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for disseminating and presenting Norwegian culture abroad.
Addresses of the Norwegian diplomatic missions abroad (through the official websites of the Kingdom of Norway in the respective countries).
Basic information on Norway's foreign cultural policy
- Norway. Country Profile / Council of Europe. ERICarts
- Nordic Council and Council of Ministers
- The Nordic Culture Fund
- The Arctic Council
- The Barents Euro-Arctic Council
- The Council of the Baltic Sea States
- Ars Baltica
cultural institutes in Norway
- Norwegian diplomatic missions to find at Norway’s official websites abroad