National Agency Education for Europe at the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training
The National Agency Education for Europe at the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (NA at BIBB) works by order and with financial promotion of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). It is national agency for the European Education Programm for Lifelong Learning in Germany and supervises in this function the single programmes
Furthermore in Germany it informs about the study visits programme Cedefop for education and vocational training specialists and decision-makers.
The Agency is National Europass Centre.
- information and consultation
- assistance in application
- financing, consultation, monitoring and evaluation of projects
- networking of projects, experts and actors from economy and politics, science, education and practise
- spreading of the programme and project results
- organisation and realisation of professional events and conferences
The Nationale Agency Education for Europe closely works together with ministries, federal states, social partners, associations, chambers, enterprises, universities, educational institutions and experts. At international level it cooperates with the European Commission and the National Agencies in the other 30 participating states of the programme for Lifelong Learning.