MitOst is a independent and international network, which campaigns for cultural variety, a living civil society and citizens' involvement. With MitOst's 1400 members in 40 countries it affords a network of active people in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe and its neighboring regions.
Former scholarship holders of eight programmes of Robert Bosch Foundation belong to the MitOst network:
- lectors programme
- International Understanding Becomes the Thing
- Robert Bosch Cultural Managers in Central and Eastern Europe
- Cultural manager from Central and Eastern Europe
- German teacher college
- Tutor programme and Student Service International
- Europe Institute Klaus Mehnert (EIKM)
MitOst implements two programmes of Robert Bosch Foundation.
"Cultural manager from Central and Eastern Europe" qualifies junior employees for European culture management. "Theodor-Heuss-College" promotes young adults to shape their environment by own projects and trains seminar facilitators and mentors.