Katholische Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft für Erwachsenenbildung e.V. (KBE)
The Catholic Federal Working Group for Adult Education (KBE) is a registered association in Germany, a federation of all the Catholic organisations and initiatives which promote co-operation with and further professional training of its members and campaigns for their common interests.
Activities in detail:
- drafting common basic lines of action - regarding questions of content, teaching methods and organisation
- organising study conferences and further training courses for educators of adults
- publishing various materials
- campaigning for common cultural and educational policies at national level
- procuring and distributing material for supra-regional and international adult education programmes
The KBE partners similar adult education/further training institutions at national and international level. It is a member of the European Federation of Catholic Adult Education.