German-Polish Youth Office (DPJW)
The German-Polish Youth Office (DPJW) supports the German-Polish youth exchange in terms of encounter programmes, placements and programmes for young people from Germany and Poland. A further function is the consultation in conceptional and technical issues of the German-Polish youth exchange as well as the information about the respective partner country.
The DPJW is engaged in the fields of:
- extension and consolidation of existing youth exchange programmes
- facilitation of new initiatives
- information and consultation
- organisation of seminars and conferences
- programmes for journalists
- language courses
- lobbying and public relations
Therefore the mutual understanding should be advanced, prejudices relieved and contributed to the conciliation between Germans and Poles.