Foundation German-Russian Youth Exchange
The Foundation German-Russian Youth Exchange in cooperation with the Federal Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women and Youth, the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, the Robert Bosch Foundation and the East-Commission of the German Economy has the task to intensify and to extend the German-Russian youth and student exchange.
Therefore it engages in the following fields:
- consultation and information
- medium of contacts for project partnerships
- realisation of conferences and seminars for the German-Russian youth cooperation
- assistance in qualification of youth group leaders and teachers for the exchange
- financial support of school and non-school meeting programmes
- public relations for the German-Russian political youth cooperation
With this activities the foundation aims to arouse interest for Russia and the Russian language in the pupil and youth, to animate for meeting and exchanging and contributes to establish so enduring connections between Germany and Russia. The programmes of the foundation are appealed to pupil and youth; an application is possible for schools, youth groups but also for individual young persons, which are interested in encountering Russian contemporaries.