Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD)
The Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD) is an independent think tank working with leaders in government, business, media and academia to develop multi-country responses to the major security and socio-economic challenges of this time and to enhance Europe’s capacity to act effectively in the global arena. Activities include research, specialised task forces, high level policy briefings, scholarships and cross border networks that foster leadership and stability across Europe and its wider neighbourhood.
The programmes of the institute are divided in the domains:
- Europe in the World Programme
- Islam, Diversity and Social Cohesion Programme
- Security and International Cooperation Programme
- Media and Cultural Bridges Programme
- Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Programme
Furthermore the institute manages its long-term policy, education and cultural programmes through a range of meetings including public events, specialised task forces and closed policy meetings.
Reports and publications can be ordered.